Sunday, November 11, 2012

Death

Some days, it gets really hard to smile. This of course happens to everyone, but when I really start thinking it gets dangerous. And what I happen to find ironic is how the winter months are suppose to be full of love, joy, cheer, and thanks it overall backfires. At least for myself it does. This isn't me saying that all those things don't actually happen, because they do. But a lot of death has happened in the past 3 weeks. People i've known, and mutual friends. Its ere while flipping through their photos to where they seem so alive and full of life and spirit and knowing they are no longer here.

The holidays are right around the corner and I can't help but feel sad for all the ones who have recently left us and how there is going to be empty chairs now at those family gatherings.
Its going to be a cold winter this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment