Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Different

I don't want to be me.
Just for a little while.
But it's hard to be you when its considered strange to be you.
So we wish for stupid things.
Like to be other people.
To be the same.

But being the same is boring.
The same is not me.
And while I don't want to be me, I always want to be me.
It's complex but also simple.

While being different than who you are seems like a lovely idea, its not.
Because while you are busy trying to be someone else..
The world is losing you.

And who is a better person to be than yourself?
So it's okay to be you.
You are like no one else.

Even if that means you're different.
And you feel like no one will understand.

One day someone just as different will find you.
And you both can be different together.

No comments:

Post a Comment