Saturday, August 25, 2012

Picture diary of the past 2 weeks.

Snow using me as a human chew toy. Enjoying it as you can see.

Naps. Lots and lots of naps.

First week of school. I am totally in over my head.

Had a very long double shift day at work. Came home like this. 

Went to my best friend Tori's to have our last sleep over before she left for college. Spent some time with her dog Moe, and passed out at 10:30 because I suck. 

Quick lunch shift at work. Then headed to see dad for the first time in a month. (because of camp and school and work being back to back.)

Has been juggling school, cramming 10 months worth of work into 5 so I can graduate by December> AND having a full time job.

On days that I feel over whelmed I sit with my puppy in my lap. But she is now around 17 weeks...starting to have trouble with the whole fitting in my lap thing.

At work, I get board when its slow. So I started drawing tom and jerry on the back of the floor plan sheet. Then the bar tender asked if he could have it, so I gave it to him. So he left it next to his back pack so if wouldn't get wrinkled. 
Well..... someone stole it. 
NOT NICE.

Finally died my hair since after the first week of camp. Only to find out my hair dye I use doesn't stick to my blonde roots very well. Bummer.

This is what I look like when I am waiting for the hair dye to soak in.
and yes, that is a plastic bag.

Look, I have no idea why I don't have a boyfriend either.

Sometimes at school I get overwhelmed with being too tired and having a lot of work. SO I take pictures. Look how my hair blends in with the wall and my skin is the same color as the lamp shade. 
This is the day I discovered that I am in fact a chameleon. 

My 16 week old puppy got excited and smacked her head into my mouth and busted my lip open. This is when the swelling and bleeding went down.

Staying up ungodly hours of the night doing homework, and sometimes not sleeping at all. This was the week I pulled 3 all nighters, and went 4 days with only 10 hours of sleep. Also, two days without eating, twice. (I might die before December.)


No comments:

Post a Comment