Saturday, August 4, 2012

sleeping problems

I have a problem with sleeping way too little and sleeping way too much.

For some reason I can manage functioning without sleep rather than with it. This fact has made me come to the conclusion that I am either a superhero, or was just born with some genetic disorder where I can go without sleep days at a time.. Kinda like a camel! But thats with water...or am I thinking about a cactus.. yea, that is defiantly a cactus fact.
Also, this is a terrible analogy.

Anyway, this has been noticed by my family, probably because I slept in until 5pm the other day....
BUT I couldn't fall asleep that night! I have terrible insomnia. I would get sleeping pills but my female parental unit basically thinks pills are the next anti christ. "Who is the current anti christ then, Jordan?"

Spiders. Defiantly spiders.

So, I just toss and turn until I pass out...hours later. A little annoying.

I wish I could sleep like a normal person. That would be awesome, and it would help with a lot of things. Like getting things done. And getting to eat lunch.

I miss lunch.




1 comment:

  1. Yeah , with out good sleep I also can't function properly.
    Nice blog
    follow each other.

    ReplyDelete